While we do our best to make sure we give you all the information you need to choose the best product or size, we realise that sometimes the real product fits slightly different from what you expected.
Refunds aren’t always an automatic right. Businesses don’t have to give you a refund if you:
- change your mind
- buy the wrong size
- buy the wrong colour.
Some businesses still do offer refunds in these situations.
(Office of Fair Trading, QLD http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/marketplace/consumer/guarantees-warranties-refunds/refunds )
Horses-store offers you the opportunity to exchange your item for another size or colour, but in these cases we will not refund you your money.
Item doesn't fit? Not a problem!
You can return the product and we'll exchange it for the correct size. Once we accept your returned product, we will send your new product with Australia Post.
Horses-store accepts the return of items only if they are in their original condition with their original tags they are in their original undamaged packaging, you notify us of the problem within 48 hours of receipt by you and obtain a Return Authorisation. The item must be sent to us within 7 days of us giving you the return authorisation.
Please make sure though you follow these guidelines to avoid disappointment:
- Returns are accepted within 48 hours of receipt of your purchased item.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you find out the product doesn't fit or when there is something wrong with it. Make sure you mention your order or invoice number so we can find your original purchase. We will confirm the return request and let you know the mailing address to send your product.
- We do not return or exchange due to normal wear and tear, of if you change your mind.
- Returns are only accepted in their original condition with their original tags attached.
Equestrian Clothing (for the rider)
1. We only exchange for store credit or for a different size or colour.
2. Returns are only accepted with tags still attached and in original state. (i.e. not worn, washed, damaged, soiled or altered)
3. If the item is clearly faulty, you can send the item back and we will provide you with a refund.
1. Returns are only accepted when products are clean and have not been on a horse. (no horse hair or skin visible on product)
2. We exchange for a different size (if the product doesn't fit) or when the product is faulty.
If goods are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, they may be returned to Horses-Store. However items that have been sold at a reduced price because of their defects may not be returned. You must include with returned goods a Return Authorisation with a full description of the defect(s), along with your proof of purchase. Defective items may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Returns of defective items do not attract a handling fee.
Your team at Horses-store.com