Q-Linn Sports Bra Amsterdam
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.98 fortnightly with More info
How to take my measurements for my bra:
2. Slide the tape measure up and measure across your breasts (at the point where your breast are the furtherest away from your chest), ideally wear an unpadded bra when you do this. Have the tape measure snug around your breasts, but not too tight. The tape measure should not make an indentation on your skin.
Write down the centimeters.
These two numbers are important for your bra size.
Measurement 1 = Underbust size
2 = 100 cm
This would be a size 75F / 12E
The briefs come in 5 different sizes:
XS = size 6-8
S = size 8 - 10
M = size 10 - 12
L = size 14 - 16
XL = size 16-18
Harry's Horse Equestrian Clothing
Harry's Horse is a Dutch brand so for your sizes you will need to follow the Northern European conversions. (Most Italian/Spanish / French brands have sizes that are different so be careful when you take your current clothing as a baseline).
ADULT LADIES SIZING
In general the ladies sizes are as follows:
36 = ladies 8
38 = ladies 10
40 = ladies 12
42 = ladies 14
44 = ladies 16
46 = ladies 18
In Europe the kids sizing goes by the average height in centimetres.
116 = kids 6
128 = kids 8
140 = kids 10
152 = kids 12
164 = kids 14
176 = kids 16
If in doubt we recommend you choose a size bigger as most of the European kids clothing seems to be fairly slim fitting. To make sure your child is comfortable around the tummy a size up might be the best option.
MEN ADULT SIZING
Again - the Harry's Horse breeches and jodhpurs are European sizing, similar as you would see in slacks or dress pants.
There doesn't seem to be a consensus on the conversion between EU and AU sizing but as a rule of thumb this seems to work for most men:
H44 = AUS 34 = UK 30 = XS
H46 = AUS 36 = UK 32 = S
H48 = AUS 38 = UK 34 = M
H52 = AUS 42 = UK 36 = L
H54 = AUS 44 = UK 38 = XL
Shipping & Delivery
All orders of $100 and over receive Free Shipping to any address in AUSTRALIA with Australia Post Standard Service. Courier / Express Service is not available for free shipping.
If you have an order over $100 and would like EXPRESS shipping, please add the express upgrade service to your shopping cart.
You have the option to choose a different shipping provider or courier, and the extra cost for customised shipping is added to your total order. Please keep in mind that Australia is a large country and Australia Post can take up to 5 days to deliver your order from Brisbane to your doorstep.
- International Shipping is not eligible for free shipping
Stable Door Pickup (Proteq only)
The free shipping option is not available for PROTEQ Stable Bedding, this product is only available via our 'click & collect' option. Stable door pickup address is 45 Banmore Court, Dayboro. Every Saturday we are open from 8am for stable door pickup of Pine Shaving stable bedding and you can also drop by to pick up your order. Other dates and times are by appointment for now.
Click & Collect - Showroom
When you are local and rather come to our showroom in Brendale, you can choose the 'Click & Collect' option.
While we do our best to make sure we give you all the information you need to choose the best product or size, we realise that sometimes the real product fits slightly different from what you expected.
Refunds aren’t always an automatic right. Businesses don’t have to give you a refund if you:
- change your mind
- buy the wrong size
- buy the wrong colour.
Some businesses still do offer refunds in these situations.
(Office of Fair Trading, QLD http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/marketplace/consumer/guarantees-warranties-refunds/refunds )
NOTE - we do not return or exchange discounted items or products bought at a sale.
Horses-store offers you the opportunity to exchange your full prize item for another size or colour, but in these cases we will not refund you your money.
Item doesn't fit? Not a problem!
You can return the product and we'll exchange it for the correct size. Once we accept your returned product, we will send your new product with Australia Post.
Horses-store accepts the return of items only if they are in their original condition with their original tags they are in their original undamaged packaging, you notify us of the problem within 48 hours of receipt by you and obtain a Return Authorisation. The item must be sent to us within 7 days of us giving you the return authorisation.
Please make sure though you follow these guidelines to avoid disappointment:
- Returns are accepted within 48 hours of receipt of your purchased item.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you find out the product doesn't fit or when there is something wrong with it. Make sure you mention your order or invoice number so we can find your original purchase. We will confirm the return request and let you know the mailing address to send your product.
- We do not return or exchange due to normal wear and tear, of if you change your mind.
- Returns are only accepted in their original condition with their original tags attached.
Equestrian Clothing (for the rider)
1. We only exchange for store credit or for a different size or colour.
2. Returns are only accepted with tags still attached and in original state. (i.e. not worn, washed, damaged, soiled or altered)
3. If the item is clearly faulty, you can send the item back and we will provide you with a refund.
1. Returns are only accepted when products are clean and have not been on a horse. (no horse hair or skin visible on product)
2. We exchange for a different size (if the product doesn't fit) or when the product is faulty.
If goods are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, they may be returned to Horses-Store. However items that have been sold at a reduced price because of their defects may not be returned. You must include with returned goods a Return Authorisation with a full description of the defect(s), along with your proof of purchase. Defective items may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Returns of defective items do not attract a handling fee.
Happy shopping!Your team at Horses-store.com
Imagine: You're riding down the centreline, determined to get your next personal best results, but even before you halt at X you are distracted by the bra you're wearing. "Is my left shoulder-strap slipping?" Is all you can think of. Completely forgetting if you need to turn right or left at C.
With the Q.Linn Amsterdam bra you won't have this problem... ever! The bra straps can be locked together to turn into a racerback / cross to give you extra support when you need it most. Added benefit - the shoulder straps stay secure so you can worry about what really matters: Your dressage test.
What makes the Q.Linn Amsterdam different from other sports bras?
- Soft material that "cuddles" your body
- The cups support you without pressing everything to your chest. (benefit is that you can still breathe!)
- Super wide and padded straps that can be linked together into a racerback
- Memory wire - it follows your body and bounces back into shape (this is to keep you safe no matter what happens!)
Who says that you can't look good while you are riding? Equestrian clothing is all about comfort and style... why stop with shirts and breeches? Your underwear has to be supportive and comfortable ... and look amazing!
The Amsterdam Sports Lingerie Bra comes in a luxe cardboard box with an individual wash bag.
The Q.Linn Amsterdam Sports Lingerie bra has a full cup for comfort and style. It's a sports bra but looks like lingerie.
What is the difference between Amsterdam and Athens?
The Athens sports bra has a full cup that covers most of the breast, which makes it perfect for a more narrow smaller breast shape.
The Q.Linn Amsterdam sports bra is designed for more round, slightly wider breast shape but has more of a balconet cup size. When measuring yourself for the right size, please be aware that the balconet style of the 'Amsterdam' results in slightly smaller cups. When you're in between sizes it is best to go up a cupsize.
Do you know when your bra fits?
1. Cup size - not too large. When you see the fabric of the bra wrinkle or "pucker" you know the cup size is too big. The cup should fall around the breast without any loose fabric.
2. Cup size - not too small. A cup that is too small is easy to identify: the breast look like they are overflowing over the cups and it almost look like you have 2 breasts at each side. The cup should be smooth over the breast without visible transitions between bra and breast.
3. Back band - not too loose, not too tight. The back band gives the breasts support. This means that the back band needs to have a close fit so it can support the shoulder straps and the breast, but not too tight that it cuts into the skin. A backband that is too loose will ride up the back because of the weight of the breasts. The back band needs to stay horizontal.
Why is the Q.Linn Amsterdam sportsbra for horse riders our best selling product? Well - we can think of three very good reasons:
1. Q.Linn sportslingerie was created by professional horse riders, for horse riders.
This means that the bra has been tried and tested specifically for equestrian pursuits. Our test riders are professional competitors in Eventing, Dressage and Reining.
2. Q.Linn sports lingerie is impossible to see under your horse riding clothing.
Whether you wear them under your white competition breeches (that turned out to be just a little "see-through" or under your jeans, the result is the same: NO visible Panties lines. Go check it out the next time you're riding your horse.. get somebody to take a photo of you on your horse wearing your competition outfit. You won't see your underwear.... promise!
3. Q.Linn sportslingerie is super comfortable, yet very supportive.
Try them on at your local saddlery store and see for yourself how wearing the Q.linn sportslingerie changes the way you think about horse riding underwear...