Equestrian Concierge Shampoo [500ml]
How to take my measurements for my bra:
2. Slide the tape measure up and measure across your breasts (at the point where your breast are the furtherest away from your chest), ideally wear an unpadded bra when you do this. Have the tape measure snug around your breasts, but not too tight. The tape measure should not make an indentation on your skin.
Write down the centimeters.
These two numbers are important for your bra size.
Measurement 1 = Underbust size
2 = 100 cm
This would be a size 75F / 12E
The briefs come in 5 different sizes:
XS = size 6-8
S = size 8 - 10
M = size 10 - 12
L = size 14 - 16
XL = size 16-18
Harry's Horse Equestrian Clothing
Harry's Horse is a Dutch brand so for your sizes you will need to follow the Northern European conversions. (Most Italian/Spanish / French brands have sizes that are different so be careful when you take your current clothing as a baseline).
ADULT LADIES SIZING
In general the ladies sizes are as follows:
36 = ladies 8
38 = ladies 10
40 = ladies 12
42 = ladies 14
44 = ladies 16
46 = ladies 18
In Europe the kids sizing goes by the average height in centimetres.
116 = kids 6
128 = kids 8
140 = kids 10
152 = kids 12
164 = kids 14
176 = kids 16
If in doubt we recommend you choose a size bigger as most of the European kids clothing seems to be fairly slim fitting. To make sure your child is comfortable around the tummy a size up might be the best option.
MEN ADULT SIZING
Again - the Harry's Horse breeches and jodhpurs are European sizing, similar as you would see in slacks or dress pants.
There doesn't seem to be a consensus on the conversion between EU and AU sizing but as a rule of thumb this seems to work for most men:
H44 = AUS 34 = UK 30 = XS
H46 = AUS 36 = UK 32 = S
H48 = AUS 38 = UK 34 = M
H52 = AUS 42 = UK 36 = L
H54 = AUS 44 = UK 38 = XL
Shipping & Delivery
All orders of $100 and over receive Free Shipping with Australia Post Standard Service. Courier / Express Service is not available for free shipping.
If you have an order over $100 and would like EXPRESS shipping, please add the express upgrade service to your shopping cart.
You have the option to choose a different shipping provider or courier, and the extra cost for customised shipping is added to your total order. Please keep in mind that Australia is a large country and Australia Post can take up to 5 days to deliver your order from Brisbane to your doorstep.
Stable Door Pickup (Proteq only)
The free shipping option is not available for PROTEQ Stable Bedding, this product is only available via our 'click & collect' option. Stable door pickup address is 45 Banmore Court, Dayboro. Every Saturday we are open from 8am for stable door pickup of Pine Shaving stable bedding and you can also drop by to pick up your order. Other dates and times are by appointment for now.
Click & Collect - Showroom
When you are local and rather come to our showroom in Brendale, you can choose the 'Click & Collect' option.
While we do our best to make sure we give you all the information you need to choose the best product or size, we realise that sometimes the real product fits slightly different from what you expected.
Refunds aren’t always an automatic right. Businesses don’t have to give you a refund if you:
- change your mind
- buy the wrong size
- buy the wrong colour.
Some businesses still do offer refunds in these situations.
(Office of Fair Trading, QLD http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/marketplace/consumer/guarantees-warranties-refunds/refunds )
Horses-store offers you the opportunity to exchange your item for another size or colour, but in these cases we will not refund you your money.
Item doesn't fit? Not a problem!
You can return the product and we'll exchange it for the correct size. Once we accept your returned product, we will send your new product with Australia Post.
Horses-store accepts the return of items only if they are in their original condition with their original tags they are in their original undamaged packaging, you notify us of the problem within 48 hours of receipt by you and obtain a Return Authorisation. The item must be sent to us within 7 days of us giving you the return authorisation.
Please make sure though you follow these guidelines to avoid disappointment:
- Returns are accepted within 48 hours of receipt of your purchased item.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you find out the product doesn't fit or when there is something wrong with it. Make sure you mention your order or invoice number so we can find your original purchase. We will confirm the return request and let you know the mailing address to send your product.
- We do not return or exchange due to normal wear and tear, of if you change your mind.
- Returns are only accepted in their original condition with their original tags attached.
Equestrian Clothing (for the rider)
1. We only exchange for store credit or for a different size or colour.
2. Returns are only accepted with tags still attached and in original state. (i.e. not worn, washed, damaged, soiled or altered)
3. If the item is clearly faulty, you can send the item back and we will provide you with a refund.
1. Returns are only accepted when products are clean and have not been on a horse. (no horse hair or skin visible on product)
2. We exchange for a different size (if the product doesn't fit) or when the product is faulty.
If goods are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, they may be returned to Horses-Store. However items that have been sold at a reduced price because of their defects may not be returned. You must include with returned goods a Return Authorisation with a full description of the defect(s), along with your proof of purchase. Defective items may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Returns of defective items do not attract a handling fee.
Happy shopping!Your team at Horses-store.com
Equestrian Concierge™ Shampoo 500ml
This shampoo is a natural shampoo for optimal cleansing with a long lasting effect on the skin.
Our soap free formula is designed to clean the skin without stripping natural oils essentials for a shiny, glossy, winning coat. Gives a silky sheen to all colors and adds body and fullness to manes and tails… and to top it all off: it smells AMAZING!
This shampoo is perfect for horses that react to chemical products or have a very sensitive skin. Equestrian ConciergeTM Shampoo is so mild you can use it on your horses, dogs and other pets that need frequent washing.
- Soap free…will NOT strip natural oils
- Gently cuts through dirt, grime, and smegma in one wash
- Rinses cleanly and quickly
- Restores vitality to brittle manes and tails
- Conditions coat and softens skin for a silky sheen
- No harsh chemicals, soaps, or synthetic thickeners